Wednesday 7 March 2012

Get A Gorgeous Glow For Summer


I have never been one for using fake tan, I never really have time to wait for it to dry and I dislike the orange colour that some leave you with.

This was until I tried ModelCo - One Night Tan...

As a tanning beginner, I was really surprised about how easy this product is to use! Once you try it, you'll never look back.

In the summer months, my legs usually stay a boring shade of white, so I desperately wanted to be able to give them a lovely glow, as and when the sun comes out, (rare in England I know!) and this product did exactly that.

One Night Tan is a wonderful, light tanning mousse, rather than a cream, which makes application so much easier. It has a silky, smooth texture and literally takes seconds to get an all over, glowing colour.

Also, what's great about this tanning product is that it gives you such an amazing natural colour; it enhances your skin tone and leaves you looking sunkissed. You can also build up colour by applying a further layer once it has dried.

Furthermore, the best part of using this tan is that it's so easy to wash off! All you need is some soap and water and voilà it's gone.

Not only this, it dries very quickly, leaves no streaks or patches and won't transfer onto your clothes or other fabrics. This gorgeous product contains a blend of Aloe Vera, Shea Butter and Vitamin E, which keeps your skin hydrated, soft and smooth.

One Night Tan is reasonably priced at £24.00 per bottle and is sold at Boots. Click here

Overall, I'd recommend this product to anyone; it couldn't be easier to get a beautiful, bronzed, sunkissed glow, just in time for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment