Friday 22 July 2011

Creme Eyeshadow Revolution


When I was younger and first started experimenting with makeup, I always used to love creme eyeshadow; it was fun, colourful and easy to apply.

However, I found that it never used to stay on my eyelid for very long. After a mere an hour, it would crease and move further and further up my eyelid, until it was nearer my eyebrow than my eyelashes.

As a result, as I got older, I moved onto powder eyeshadow, which I found far more effective and lasted much longer than creme eyeshadow.

That was until I discovered Estèe Lauder's Double Wear Stay-in-Place ShadowCreme. This product is revolutionary to the creme eyeshadows of the past and a must have for all the makeup fiends out there.

The ShadowCreme is guaranteed to last up to 15 hours and won't budge until you take it off with makeup remover.

It's also extremely easy to apply, all you need to do is sweep a layer of Shadowcreme across your eyelid, with your fingertips or shadow brush, (if you want a more dramatic look, do this a couple more times) and voilà! You now have stunning, flawless eyes that will last for hours!

Despite it being slightly pricey at £16.50 per pot, it's definitely worth every penny. Not only will the pot last a fair while, but it really does what it says on the tin...you won't be disappointed!

Tried and tested by me, this product is an amazing way to achieve stay perfect eye makeup for an entire day!

No comments:

Post a Comment