Wednesday 19 September 2012

Brighten Up Your Skin


Having tried and found Benefit's lip and cheek stain Benetint too dark for my skin tone, I was really intrigued about using their complexion highlighter - High Beam.

I'd heard a lot of good things about High Beam before I purchased the product for myself and many times I discovered that friends had rushed out to buy the latest edition of a magazine, as it came as the free sample.

Once I tried High Beam, I could see exactly why everyone had been raving about it for so long, it was subtle yet effective and gave my skin a dewy, healthy glow.

It is designed to be worn over your usual make-up, in order to accent your cheek and brow bones, whilst enhancing your complexion, giving it a natural, glimmering finish.

In order to apply High Beam, carefully dot it along your cheek and brow lines and gently blend it with your existing make-up.

With this product I find that less is more, as if you use too much, it can detract from the make-up underneath. High Beam is a wonderful finishing product and ensures that your skin looks healthy and lustrous.

If you prefer a darker highlighter or want to add more of a golden sunkissed shimmer to your complexion, Benefit have also created the highlighters Sun Beam and Moon Beam.

No comments:

Post a Comment