Thursday 4 October 2012

Hair Rescue Remedy


As I have extremely fine hair, I am usually quite sceptical about using hair oils and serums, as they tend to weigh it down and make my freshly washed hair look greasy and unkempt.

I had already heard about the original Moroccanoil treatment, an ingenious product used by celebrities and raved about worldwide, but I knew that it wouldn't be right for my hair. So when I heard about Moroccanoil Light (treatment for fine and light coloured hair), I was intrigued about whether it would be the answer to all those previous hair problems.

I knew from the very first time I tried Moroccanoil Light that it was a revolutionary product and all those with fine hair wouldn't have to be worried about using hair oil ever again.

After applying the oil from the mids to the ends of my hair, it made it feel extremely light, soft and smooth. It also made styling easier, leaving my blow-dried hair frizz and tangle free, with a beautiful shine and gorgeous smell!

The key ingredient in this product is Argan oil, which originally comes from the kernels of the Argan tree in Morocco. This oil is extremely moisturising and nourishing, as well as having supposed medicinal properties.

Although it's rather pricey, at roughly £30 a bottle, you only need one pump per use; therefore it does turn out to be very economical. I've had my bottle for over 6 months and I've used less than a quarter, despite it being a must have product every time I wash my hair...

Moroccanoil has also won numerous beauty awards over the last few years and still remains one of the top selling beauty products in the world. It would most certainly be on my list of favourite products and one that I would recommend to anyone whose hair is in need of a little TLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment