Wednesday 17 October 2012

Luscious Lips


As you are all probably well aware by now, I have a slight obsession with lip products (apart from lip gloss) and I had been dying to try out Clinique's Chubby Sticks for ages.

I was luckily enough to receive one for my birthday this year and having read many reviews on how great a product it is, I was extremely happy that it lived up to expectations.

Clinique's Chubby Sticks were the first product of its kind and are designed as a Moisturising Lip Colour Balm. Chubby Sticks are brilliant for a number of reasons, but what draws me to them the most is pretty much because they do exactly what it says on the tin; they give your lips a gorgeous, subtle colour whilst also moisturising them. They are in essence a mixture between a lip tint and lip balm, however, unlike some lip tints, they will not dry out your lips. Unfortunately, the down side is that they will only last around 2-3 hours without eating or drinking and will need to applied at various times during the day.

In addition, although they are moisturising, they aren't too glossy or sticky, which are the main reasons why I dislike lip gloss so much. Also, despite my love of brightly coloured lip products, I find that you can only wear them at certain times and events, so in my opinion, Chubby Sticks have the perfect amount of pigment in order to be used all day, every day.

What's also great about Chubby Sticks is that there is no need to sharpen them, all you do is twist the silver base and it pushes the product up. Easy and simple!

05 Chunky Cherry

No comments:

Post a Comment