Monday 4 April 2011

Bye Bye Cellulite


Like most people I am usually extremely sceptical about whether cellulite creams/serums actually work...however, I have recently found one product that seems to do what it says on the tin!

The product comes from the very successful Dior Svelte range and is the Body Contouring and Firming Concentrate.

It's a little pricier than the average cellulite serum at £43.00 a bottle, but it is also not the most expensive treatment on the market. (http://www.boots.com/en/Dior-Svelte-Reversal-Body-Contouring-and-Firming-Concentrate-200ml_863869/)

The very first time I used it I saw a difference. My skin seemed softer and firmer almost immediately, which is definitely a first for me.

I think one of the reasons why I would recommend using it is because it doesn't falsely claim to rid you of all your cellulite overnight, unlike many others out there.

The word cellulite is not used anywhere on the packaging and it's designed to firm and tighten your body, rather than promising to banish the dreaded orange peel skin altogether.

By using the Body Contouring and Firming Concentrate alongside regular exercise I have noticed a vast difference in my body. It is a fantastic product and one that I would recommend to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment