Monday 30 May 2011

Why Do Amazing Products Get Discontinued?


I have recently discovered that the best hair product I have ever used has been discontinued and I am very upset by this!

I have used Catwalk Tigi Fashionista Smooth and Shine for years and years. I tried many other heat protection products until I found this one, but none of them have ever compared, so I never looked back.

One of the reasons why I love this product so much is that unlike many other serums, it will not make your hair greasy, it just gives it a gorgeous healthy shine. Making your hair look lustrous, as well as protecting it from damage when using hair dryers or straighteners.

Also, as you only need to use a pea sized amount each time, it lasts far longer than the average hair product.

Meaning that you definitely get your money's worth!

What I'm finding hard to believe is why they would discontinue such an amazing product! It has been on the market for over eight years and I don't understand why they have decided to get rid of it now.

We should all revolt against their decision to discontinue it and maybe, just maybe they will change their minds...

However, in case this doesn't work, if you find a lone bottle of Tigi Smooth and Shine, I recommend you grab it now, before it all sells out!

1 comment:

  1. I am very irritated with Tigi right now. They have discontinued SO MANY products. I never used the Smooth and Shine, but I am hopelessly devoted to both the Superstar shampoo and conditioner and the Brunette Goddess stuff. POOF. Gone. :(

    ReplyDelete